We think every photo submitted at Wunderstock is wonderful, but we can’t always accept everything. This usually happens when a photo does not meet our technical or editorial requirements.
Common Technical Issues
- The photo is out of focus or blurry
- The image is overexposed or underexposed
- The image has noise or visual defects when viewed at full-size
- Your submission is not a photo
- Your submission contains a watermark, border or added text
Common Editorial Issues
- We already have too many photos of a given subject
- The image is over-edited (too much HDR, too many filters, vignettnetting, etc.)
- The image does not effectively communicate a concept or idea
Maximizing your chances for acceptance
- Submit high-quality, unique images that tell a story
- Shoot with a DSLR or modern smartphone
- Don’t overuse filters or push the contrast too high. Aim for a natural feel with a bit of a pop.
- Keep in mind that what looks great on Instagram at low resolution may not look the same when viewed on a computer at high resolution.
Create an account at Wunderstock to submit your first photos. If you’re unsure if your photos are a good fit or not, just submit a few and see! You’re also welcome to contact us for feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.