Adobe is incorporating Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service using its newest products. The support is principally made to discourage piracy and also for monitoring that genuine software is paid for. But occasionally, you could face some Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service problems on your Mac or Windows computer, even in the event that you’ve got valid copies of Adobe products. Here’s how to fix it.
- 1 What exactly is the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service, anyway?
- 2 How to disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Windows 10
- 3 How to disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Mac OS X
- 4 Alternative Method: Use LittleSnitch to block Adobe Software Integrity Service checks
What exactly is the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service, anyway?
The Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service connects with license verification servers at Adobe to ensure your products (Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.) are genuine. If you get this notification, Adobe has assumed through the validation procedure your software was altered or hacked, your account or key is stolen or obstructed, and the user does not comply with the licensing provisions. This error commonly appears if you downloaded a Photoshop torrent, for example.
Adobe utilizes a wide range of technology, services and capacities that may ascertain whether an installed Adobe merchandise is authentic. Besides this notification, users can watch the verification procedure running in their action monitor or activity manager through the Adobe genuine software integrity service.
This message will disrupt your workflow and also interfere with each launch of Adobe programs. This is very frustrating if you do in fact have a genuine Adobe product that you paid for.
How to disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Windows 10
Most Windows 10 users have reported that the following error message: “The Adobe applications you’re using isn’t genuine.” This error message may popup on your monitor even in the event that you’ve purchased legitimate copies of Adobe products. Employ the following approaches to solve this problem once and for all:
- Open the Search bar in Windows. Input“services” from the search box.
- A window will be opened using a list of several available services. Select the “Standard” tab in the base.
- Right-click with this specific service to start the context menu, then decide on the“Properties” option from the listing.
- Restart your computer. The genuine software message should no longer appear when you open Adobe applications
How to disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Mac OS X
The method for disabling the Adobe genuine software error on Mac is very similar to the procedure in Windows:
- Open the Finder program by clicking on the icon which will appear from the menu of the primary screen.
- From the navigation bar, you will understand that the“Move” alternative.
- Choose Application Support>Adobe>AdobeGCCClient in the folders which appear.
- Publish the“AdobeGCCClient” folder and then eliminate it in the trash.
That’s it! The error will no longer appear.
Photo: Turned-on Imac Screen by Jakob-Owens
Alternative Method: Use LittleSnitch to block Adobe Software Integrity Service checks
Just install the program and then start your Adobe product. Go to LittleSnitch or NetLimiter. Block all Adobe checker tasks from accessing the web. That’s it!
As stated previously, Adobe real pop-up usually appears in the event that you do not have a real version of Adobe applications, and when that is true, your very best option is to follow the link given in this window or contact Adobe support.